Depending upon the ailment/illness you are suffering from, the MPMS minister shall use any single or combination of herb, spiritual fragrance, or crystal along with affirmations or incantations to bring about healing in your body, mind, spirit, aura, and/or psyche. Moreover, we work with nature using the five elements of Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit/Energy to invoke healing within a person. Click here for our healing session rate.*
*Get a table/in-person tarot card reading and enjoy a FREE 15-minute healing session. Offer good through September 30, 2018. No coupon required. Session must occur the same day as your reading.
DISCLAIMER: For certain ailments/conditions your healer may opt to use the additional natural elements of earth, air, fire, and water to bring about healing and relief. As with any treatment, please consult your doctor regarding your health regime, medications, and restorative health options specific to your needs. MPMS is a ministry unaffiliated with any hospital or medical facility.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Affirmation - a written or oral statement that confirms something is true;¹ something affirmed; positive declaration; assertion²
- Affirm - to assert as valid or confirmed state as a fact; assert strongly and publicly³
- Incantation - a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic; also : a written or recited formula of words designed to produce a particular effect⁴
- Aura - state as a fact; assert strongly and publicly±
¹yourdictionary.com ²collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/affirmation ³www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/affirm ⁴merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incantation ±an energy field that is held to emanate from a living being